Jana Gana Mana – DownloadsMP3 >
|CDs and Cassettes are available in Stores|
Jana Gana Mana – Full Video
Quality : Good | VCD
Jana Gana Mana – Full Video
Jana Gana Mana – Watch Videos
Watch YouTube Video | Jana Gana Mana – Full Version
Watch YouTube Video | Jana Gana Mana – The Making
Contain 3 Videos.Click NEXT to play other video
Jana Gana Mana – Listen mp3 SongsTracklist >
Cassettes/CDs : Sony Music
Music : AR Rahman | Director : Bharat Bala
- Collective Vocal Version.
- Pt. Hariprasad Chaurasia.
- Pt. Bhimsen Joshi.
- Pt. Vishwa Mohan Bhatt With Vikku Vinayakram.
- D. K. Pattamal With Nityashree
- Ustad Amjad Ali Khan, Amaan Ali Bangash, Ayaan Ali Bangash With Vikku Vinayakram.
- Pt. Jasraj.
- Lata Mangeshkar
- Ustad Sultan Khan With Vikku Vinayakram
- S. P. Balasubrahmanyam.
- Pt. Shiv Kumar Sharma And Rahul Sharma.
- Dr. Balamuralikrishna
- Shobha Gurtu (Alaap).
- Shobha Gurtu.
- Ravikiran With Vikku Vinayakram.
- Ustad Ghulam Mustafa Khan With Ghulam Murtuza Khan and Ghulam Qadir Khan
- Bhupen Hazarika (Alaap)
- Bhupen Hazarika With Saddiq Khan Langa
- Saddiq Khan Langa (Alaap)
- Pt. Kartick Kumar And Niladri Kumar
- Sudha Raghunathan And P. Unnikrishnan
- Jagjit Singh
- Rashid Khan (Alaap)
- Rashid Khan
- Asha Bhonsle
- Kumaresh And Ganesh With E. Gayathri
- Begum Parveen Sultana (Alaap)
- Begum Parveen Sultana
- Pt. Ajoy Chakrabarty
- Pt. Ajoy Chakrabarty With Kaushiki Chakrabarty
- Hariharan (Alaap)
- Kavita Krishnamurthy With Shruti Sadolikar.
- Rabindranath Tagore (Original Rendition)
- Collective Instrumental Version
- MUSIC PRODUCED AND ARRANGED : BY A.R.RAHMAN
- FLUTE: PT. HARI PRASAD CHAURASIA
- SAROD: USTAD AMJAD ALI KHAN, AMAAN ALI BANGASH, AYAAN ALI BANGASH
- SANTOOR: PT. SHIV KUMAR SHARMA, RAHUL SHARMA
- GHATAM: VIKKU VINAYAKRAM, UMA SHANKAR
- MOHINI VEENA: PT. VISHWA MOHAN BHATT
- SAXAPHONE: KADRI GOPALNATH
- CHITAVEENA: RAVIKIRAN
- VEENA: E. GAYATHRI
- SARANGI: USTAD SULTAN KHAN
- KARTHIK: PT. KARTICK KUMAR, NILADRI KUMAR
- VIOLIN: KUMARESH & GANESH
- VOCALISTS : D.K PATTAMAL, PT. BHIMSEN JOSHI, LATA MANGESHKAR, PT. JASRAJ, DR. BALAMURALIKRISHNA, JAGJIT SINGH , PT. AJAY CHAKRAVARTY , SMT SHOBHA GURTU , BEGUM PARVEENA SULTANA, BHUPEN HAZARIKA, USTAD RASHID KHAN, USTAD GHULAM MUSTAFA KHAN, SMT SHRUTI SADOLIKAR, DR. S P BALASUBRAMANIUM, ASHA BHOSLE, HARIHARAN, KAVITHA KRISHNAMURTHY, SUDHA RAGHUNATHAN &, P. UNNIKRISHNAN, NITAYSHREE, SADIQ KHAN, KAUSHIKI CHAKRAVARTY, A.R.RAHMAN
- CONDUCTOR: K. SRINIVAS MURTHY
- CELLO: RAMSEKAR, R.K. VIJAYANDRAN, BIDYUT KHAYAL
- TYMPANY: KUMAR, KARTHIKEYAN
- VIOLIN: M.KALYANSUNDERAM, JERRY FERNANDES, CYRIL FERNANDES, R.JOSEPH, K. MURALI B.J.CHANDRU,
B.BALU, MURALI, DINAKAR, REX ISAAC, HEMANTRAJ, DEBU ASHISH, P.J. SEBASTIAN, P.S. RAMCHANDRAN
- MRIDANGAM: D. A. SRINIVAS
- SANTOOR: R. VISWESWARAN
- BACKING VOCALS: FEBI, GANGA, KANCHANA, SUJATHA, SRINIVAS, CHANDRAN, NOELL, RAM NARAYAN, CLINTON CEREJO, KUNAL GANJAWALA, SHAZNEEN ARETHNA, SUZANNE D' MELLO, SAMANTHA FERNANDES
Jana Gana Mana – PhotosStills >
Jana Gana Mana – Behind Story
The Jana Gana Mana was a historic video released January 26, 2000 to mark the 50th year of the Indian Republic. It has the distinction of being released by the then President of India, in the Central Hall of the Indian Parliament. It was produced by Bharat Bala and Kanika Myer and published by Ministry of Culture, Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India.
Bharat Bala and A. R. Rahman came together to create a historic album called 'Jana Gana Mana'. This was a project in which over 35 top artistes of the nation came together to sing or play the Indian National Anthem, "Jana Gana Mana". The project had started as "Desh Ka Salaam" which was telecast in Indian TV channels and on the web on August 15, 1999, in which several great Indian musicians, from the classical to the contemporary, came together to give a soulful and modern rendition of the National Anthem. The video was released on January 26, 2000.
Bharat Bala and Kanika had been working together on various projects such as Vande Mataram (1996, 1998) and Desh Ka Salaam (1999) when they realised that there was not a single popular rendering of the Indian National Anthem. They thus decided to re-create the National Anthem in a year 2000 version, something that should be 'inspiring for young people to listen to.'
Bharat Bala Productions roped in A R Rahman to produce the music and 60 artistes were taken to Ladakh in North India to film the video for the instrumental version of the video. The final instrumental was a 40-piece string section along with Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma, Vikku Vinayakram and other instrumental maestros of Indian classical music. Most of the performances included two generations of maestros - fathers and sons. In Kanika’s words, "It was a huge musical unification... this anthem has so much of soul."
It is also notable that during the filming of the anthem with the Ladakh Scouts, there were about 500 jawans who fought during the Kargil war. The producers hoisted a huge flag about 40 feet long for the video in their honour.
Thota Tharini, an artist based out of Madras painted what is now the Vande Mataram logo for the video.
Keywords/Tags : ar rahman jana gana mana full hq video,ar rahman jana gana mana making,jana gana mana cd covers,jana gana mana photos,full set,dvd covers,scanned covers,ar rahman album